- The general role of glacial erosion in landscape development in tectonically active regions.
- Patterns of erosion for large glaciers and ice sheets in Alaska and the LGM Midwestern US.
- Small-scale spatial patterns of sediment deposition for the Laurentide Ice Sheet.
- The importance of model choice and representation of processes and their complexity in studies of the landscape signature of erosion over geologic time scales
- The source-to-sink record of erosion integrated over various time and length scales, including glacial erosion and other processes.